The Thanksgiving Retreat - Part 3

 I put my suitcase back in my room and put on a bikini. I dove into the pool that had heated water and it felt so good. Kira followed me and dove in with her own bikini. “Hey sis,” Kira said. “No hard feelings right?”


“No, it was fun,” I said. “I’m over it.”


“That’s good,” Kira said. “You know, I watch you a lot. I honestly don’t understand why you don’t give Rachel a chance. She’s clearly in love with you, and you clearly have feelings for her too. So what’s the problem?”


“I... I just feel like... if I pursue this and something goes wrong, I will not only lose a person I really care about, but I’ll also lose someone that I see as my best friend. And I don’t know if I can do that,” I said.


“Babe, if you keep at it, you’ll lose her anyways,” Kira said. “One day she’ll just move on and you’ll have missed your golden opportunity to know what you could’ve been. I mean Hunter and I went back and forth for awhile too. I finally got the courage to just ask him, but if I had waited just a week longer, he probably would’ve moved on, and I would be stuck alone. I’m just saying if you like her, don’t miss your shot with her.”


“Thanks, Kira,” I said. “I’ll think about it.”


I climbed out of the pool and wrapped a towel around me. I took Kira’s towel as well. “Hey, what are you doing?”


“Getting my revenge,” I said as I waved around Kira’s bikini.


Her eyes widened and looked down. She swam up against the wall and blushed as I walked inside. Everyone was sitting in the lounge area watching the pool as Kira looked around for anything to help her. We had a great view as Kira finally climbed out of the pool and headed for the door. Unfortunately for her, I had locked the door behind me and that meant she was locked out and would have to walk all the way around to the front door.


I grinned as Kira glared at me. Everyone laughed and snickered as Kira stood there naked not even really covering herself. Eventually she ran around the house and tried the front door, but Rachel rushed over and locked it before she could get to it, leaving her completely locked out. Kira rang the doorbell, but no one answered as everyone watched her through the windows as she desperately tried to find an unlocked door, but with no luck. She finally came back around and banged on the window. “CHLOE LET ME IN!” Kira yelled. “PLEASE! It’s fucking freezing out here! You win!”


I sighed and opened the door for Kira as she ran inside.


Rae laughed and we ran up the stairs together before Kira had the chance to chase after us. We locked the door to the master bedroom and collapsed onto the bed. I sighed and looked at Rae. “You’re right, that was fun,” I said. “This is fun. And after what Kira said to me, I think... what the heck. Let’s do it. Let’s date.”


“Really?” Rae said, smiling.


I nodded. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed my forehead. “Rae, I really like you. And I’m scared I might lose you, but I don’t want any regrets or thoughts about what could’ve been. I want to spend this month enjoying my time with you and everyone else. And I don’t want to hold back anymore,” I said.


I kissed Rachel and she kissed me back. “I’m so glad,” Rachel said.


We kissed and snuggled for a little bit and then I put on proper clothes. It was only then I noticed my suitcase. I noticed the slot where my underwear was was now filled with kiddy panties. Panties that had Dora the Explorer, Shrek, Kung Fu Panda, Strawberry Shortcake, Sesame Street, Blue’s Clues, My Little Pony, Barbie, and many more. There wasn’t a single pair of normal underwear.


Rachel looked over my shoulder and laughed. “Nice underwear,” Rachel said. “I thought you would at least have one grown up pair.”


I blushed. “Must be my sister’s doing,” I said.


“Right,” Rachel said, and then she kissed me on the cheek. “Well I’m sure you’ll look adorable in them.”


I blushed even redder and put on a pair of the My Little Pony underwear. I actually liked MLP: FiM so it was a little less embarrassing to me. I looked down at Twilight Sparkle’s smiling face on my crotch though and really felt my cheeks heat up, I slipped on a pair of sports pants and a shirt. After was ready, Rachel and I headed down the stairs where Kira was waiting now fully clothed.


“Okay,” Kira said. “Now we’re going to go on a hike. So go put your walking shoes and let’s go.”


Before we knew it we were making our way up the trails. It was absolutely exhausting, and as I walked, I noticed something odd about my pair of pants. I didn’t realize until too late why that was until Kira snatched my pants and they tore away. I was left standing there in a shirt and my underwear, miles from our house and surrounded by our friends.


Kira laughed along with our friends as they all teased me for my choice of underwear. “First Care Bears now Ponies,” Kira laughed. “Wow, Chloe. I would’ve thought you would’ve brought one pair of more mature underwear.”


Everyone snickered and I glared at Kira. “It’s your fault. You replaced all my underwear,” I said.


“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Kira said. “But I find it hilarious.”


“I’m going back home!” I yelled.


“Come on, Chloe. Don’t be a spoilsport just because you chose to wear a pair of embarrassing underwear. Let’s just keep walking. We’ll turn around after another mile or two.”


I glared at Kira, but she just kept walking forward. I didn’t want to walk back by myself in fear of getting lost, so I was forced to continue walking with them while they teased me for my underwear.


When we reached the destination, Kira then yanked my underwear down and Hunter grabbed me from behind, lifting me up so that Kira could pull my underwear completely off, leaving me completely bottomless. Kira then grabbed my shirt and pulled it off along with my bra. I squealed and covered my body as best as I could but Kira and the others ran off the other direction while Hunter held me, pulling my hands behind my back for a few minutes before running off without me.


I stood there, miles from our house, alone and naked. And as I looked around, I realized I didn’t know exactly which way was back towards the house as everyone had dispersed in different directions and I was spun around to the point where everything looked like the way we had come from. The worst part was that Hunter had tied my hands behind my back using some zip ties leaving mr unable to cover my body.


I felt so embarrassed as I spent a good half hour trying to find my way back. By the time I made it back, all of the doors were locked and since my arms were tied behind my back, there was nothing I could do. Kira and the others all laughed as they saw me standing outside naked. Kira shrugged her shoulders and shook her head. She wasn’t going to let me back inside. Kira then pulled out her phone and aimed it at me. My eyes widened but I couldn’t do anything as Kira snapped a few pictures of me standing there naked with my arms behind my back.


Kira smirked and I turned myself around to avoid more pictures. Unfortunately that meant Kira could now take pictures of my backside, and she did. She finally let me back inside but kept my hands tied. “Consider this punishment for locking me outside naked,” Kira said. “No one is to help you out of those Zip ties until the end of the day.”


And no one did help me out as I was forced to walk around the house naked without the ability to cover anything. This was only the first day of the Retreat. We had about 29 more to go.


Comments

Popular Posts