Jenna and the Christmas Memory

 Jenna lounged on the bed with her wife at her side. She wrapped her arms around Sammy’s nude body and smiled. “Merry Christmas,” she whispered. “It’s our first christmas together as wife and wife.”

“But not our first Christmas,” Sammy smiled as she turned to face Jenna. “Do you remember our first Christmas together as an official couple?”

Jenna blushed. “I try to forget it,” she said.

“Oh come on, Jenna. It was adorable,” Sammy said.

“I was naked,” Jenna said. “At the Christmas party. It was embarrassing.”

“It was cute,” she said. “You were so excited to host your first Christmas Party and you invited everyone on campus to come.”

“No don’t remind me!” Jenna blushed.

Sammy kissed Jenna’s cheek. “You were getting ready for it, in the shower. The guests started arriving and you had told me to invite them inside, so I did. But then, you saw-“

“Okay,” Jenna said. “That’s enough. I don’t need you rehashing one of my most embarrassing moments.”

“Jenna,” Sammy said. “You shouldn’t be embarrassed. It was cute.”

“It was embarrassing! The whole campus saw me naked! All because I thought there was a spider in the shower!” She cried. “I ran out of the shower screaming, and then everyone saw me naked. It was embarrassing!”

“I have to confess,” Sammy said, biting her bottom lip. 

“What?” Jenna asked.

Sammy smiled. “I snapped a picture of you.”

Jenna’s eyes widened. “No!”

“I couldn’t help it. I was holding the camera, and when I saw you I just... snapped,” she said. “Here I still have the photo.”

Sammy reached into the nightstand table and pulled out a photograph and showed it to Jenna. Jenna’s eyes widened as she saw her naked body staring back at her. Nothing was hidden from view. You could see her boobs, her freshly trimmed pussy, and even a little bit of her butt cheek from how she was standing. Her perky nipples even saluted the camera. “Why do you have this!” She yelled.

“It was hot,” Sammy said. “I wasn’t about to delete it.”

Jenna’s face burned red and she slapped Sammy gently. “I can’t believe you kept a photo!”

“Come on, Jenna,” Sammy said. “It was cute!”

“Can...” Jenna bit her bottom lip. “Can I have one of you?”

“Excuse me?” Sammy asked.

“Samantha, please if you’re going to have this naked photo of me, I want one of you,” Jenna said.

Sammy raised an eyebrow. “Only if you promise to never call me Samantha again, Jennifer,” she said.

“I promise,” Jenna giggled. “As long as you never call me Jennifer again.”

Sammy rolled her eyes and stood up. She smiled and posed for Jenna. “Go get the camera, Jenna,” she teased.

Jenna’s eyes widened and she gulped as Sammy sat against the wall and spread her legs. Jenna grabbed the camera and snapped various photos as Sammy posed for multiple shots. “Wow,” Jenna said. “You’re a natural.”

Sammy grinned and mooned Jenna, bending down all the way. Jenna kept snapping pictures and then Sammy grabbed the camera from Jenna. “Your turn.”

“Hey!” Jenna yelled in surprise as Sammy took the camera. 

“Be my muse, Jenna. It’s only fair,” she said.

Jenna blushed. “I..I can’t-”

Sammy raised an eyebrow. “Come on, babe,” she said. “I just posed for you, now you pose for me.”

Jenna bit her bottom lip, but cooperated and posed in various revealing positions as Sammy snapped away with the camera. “Wow,” Sammy said. “These will really help me, thanks.”

Jenna giggled, leaned close to Sammy’s body, and said. “You really need pictures to help you? Why not just look at the real thing?”

Sammy grinned. “Sometimes the real thing isn’t available,” she whispered as she felt herself leaning towards Jenna. “And sometimes...”

Jenna rested her body on top of Sammy and Sammy stopped talking. Sammy kissed Jenna as Jenna wrapped her arms around Sammy’s neck. “You were saying?”

“Nothing beats the real thing,” Sammy whispered as she continued to kiss Jenna.

Jenna smiled and sighed. “Merry Christmas,” she whispered.

Sammy sighed. “I can’t wait for another year with you.”

Comments

Popular Posts