The Bully’s Lament - Part 3

Warning: This story is a true ABDL/Diaper humiliation story. If that makes you uncomfortable or grosses you out, do not read this story. You have been warned! In the future please pay attention to the labels as ALL “true” ABDL type stories will be marked with such labels and may not always include warnings because of that. Labels will always appear before the story itself.

Maggie whimpered as Cindy grinned at her. “Well, well, well. Looks like the tables have turned today,” Cindy said.

Maggie squirmed in fear of what would happen next. She still had no control over her body, but she found herself able to speak again. “I’m sorry,” she said. “P-please, don’t. Cindy, please. I’m sorry.”

“I’m sure you’re sorry now,” Cindy said. “But you weren’t two seconds ago. Do you have any idea the misery you have put me through? Every single goddamn day. Now the tables have turned, and now you’re going to do EVERYthing I tell you to do or I will make your predicament very public. I will show everyone you know these pictures I now have of you and I will post them online so that if you ever try to move anywhere else, people will always know that deep down inside, you’re just a bratty little baby.”

“No,” Maggie cried. “Please, I’ll behave. I’ll do anything.”

“Anything?” Cindy asked. “Prove it.”

“How?” Maggie asked.

“Let’s start with something small. Go crawl outside an yell ‘My name is Maggie and I’m a big fat baby.’ Nice and loud,” Cindy said. “And you better crawl the entire way out.”

Maggie reluctantly complied. She crawled out the door in just a diaper. As soon as she was outside, the door closed behind her. Maggie gasped in surprise and turned to see Cindy smiling back at her. Maggie turned back and prayed no one was outside. “MY NAME IS MAGGIE AND I’M a BIG FAT BABY!” Maggie shouted.

Then she heard a click and suddenly the front lights turned on creating a spotlight as she stood there on her hands and knees in just a diaper. And then, Cindy hit the panic button on the car keys. The car started going off and Maggie’s eyes widened. “P-please,” Maggie cried. “D-don’t! People will see!”

Already doors started to open. “Shout it again!” Cindy yelled. “This time stand up with your hands behind your head and yell it loud and clear.”

Maggie was panicking, not wanting to be seen. So instantly she complied as the neighbors started filing out to see what was going on. “MY NAME IS MAGGIE AND I’M A BIG FAT BABY!” Maggie sobbed.

Then Cindy stopped the car alarm with a click of a button and smirked. Maggie saw the neighbors eyes as they all stared at her. Maggie felt Cindy grab her hand and pull her back inside. She didn’t know if the neighbors saw her or not. She didn’t know if they recognized her, but either way she felt so humiliated and so embarrassed. 

She couldn’t help but sob. Cindy held Maggie tightly. “Shh, it’s okay. You’re okay. Aunt Cindy will take good care of you. And you’re going to behave like a good little girl, right?”

Maggie couldn’t help but put her thumb in her mouth and nod. Cindy smiled. “I pwomise to be a good little girl,” Maggie sniffled. “J-just please. No one can know about this.”

Cindy smiled. “As long as you behave and call me Auntie Cindy, you have nothing to worry about, but I warn you. Any act of defiance will result in immediate disciplinary action. And I won’t care who is there to watch whatever that might be. Understand?”

“Yes, Auntie Cindy,” Maggie said.

“Good. Now it’s bedtime for you,” Cindy said. “Miss Roxanne gave me a lot of fun things to help take care of you.”

Cindy carefully lifted Maggie up and carried her to her “bedroom”. Maggie gasped as she saw that Cindy’s guest room was turned into an oversized nursery. There was a large crib, a changing table, everything. Cindy placed Maggie into the crib and closed the side. “Wait,” Maggie said. “W-what if I need to go potty?”

Cindy smiled. “That’s what your diapers are for,” she said. “Don’t worry. Miss Roxanne assured me they can hold anything. Though I suppose we’ll find out shortly.”

Maggie gulped. “P-please, Auntie Cindy. Can I p-please go to the potty? I-I don’t want to use my diaper.”

“You’re going to have to just get used to it,” Cindy said. “Here, drink this.”

Maggie was handed a baby bottle with warm milk. Maggie complied and sucked on the bottle. Cindy smiled as shortly after finishing the bottle, Maggie was fast asleep. Cindy took another picture just as Maggie began to fill her diaper up just like a baby would. 

When Maggie woke up she gasped as she saw that she had filled her diaper. She wasn’t sure what was more embarrassing, messing herself or doing so in her sleep. As she waited for Cindy to come check on her, she heard voices and her eyes widened. Surely Cindy didn’t invite anyone over, knowing the state of which Maggie was in. As she saw the doorknob turn, the voices got louder. “She’s right in here,” she heard Cindy say. “She should be asleep right now. She was knocked out quickly last night.”

Maggie’s eyes widened and she decided to pretend she was still asleep as she turned away from the door and closed her eyes. She heard the door open and she heard giggles. “Oh my, that’s Maggie?”

“Yup,” Cindy said. “The same one that used to bully us in grade school. Look she’s filled her diaper right up. I’m going to have to change her. Maybe you can watch when I do.”

“Oh my, you have to share this with everyone,” Maggie heard a familiar female voice say. 

“No, not yet,” Cindy said. “She’s not ready for everyone yet.”

Maggie pretended to yawn and wake up as she turned to see who was there. Her eyes widened. Her eyes locked on two of Cindy’s friends, all of which she had bullied relentlessly in the past. Now they all looked at her with a full diaper. Maggie squirmed as Cindy smiled at her. “Good morning, Maggie. I hope you don’t mind. Auntie Kenna and Auntie Jackie really wanted to see you. I figured they deserved to see you like this considering you tormented them as well. If you behave they’re the only ones that will see you like this. If not, well I have a whole list of people I can involve.”

Maggie whimpered as Kenna and Jackie both grinned wide.

Comments

Popular Posts