The Summer Vacation - Part 1

 I am not exactly the kind of person you would call popular. I’m also not the kind of person you would call a nerd either. I’m just a regular dude. With an average degree of popularity. I have a few friends that I like to hang out with and this one girl that I have a huge crush on. 


With that being said, all of this happened last summer during my summer vacation. It was after my 18th birthday and I invited my bros over to hangout so there was Tommy, Eddie, Mark, and Josh. I was home alone as my parents went out of town but my older sister came home from military boot camp, but she was mostly hanging out with her friends. 


We were just playing games when Tommy had the bright idea to go to the park. It was a really nice day so I couldn’t fault him. So we all headed for the park which had a big playground, a basketball court, a tennis court, a track, a baseball field, and a bunch of picnic tables. It was a really big park that everyone would go to. And since a lot of us were neighbors, we would often see people from high school and everyone else. I was chilling at the picnic table under the shade when Eddie said. “Hey, Ryder, 5’o clock, Christina’s here.”


I turned my head and saw that sure enough the most beautiful woman I had ever seen was there. Her long black hair was pulled into a high ponytail, her eyes were a gorgeous blue-gray color, and she had a nice even tan. My jaw dropped as she wore a blank tank top with denim shorts. “Yo, earth to Ryder. John Ryder, hello?” Mark said. “You still with us man?”


I blinked and shook my head and grinned. “Sorry,” I said. “Man, how can someone be so beautiful? It’s like it should be illegal.”


“You still have a crush on her?” Josh smirked.


“When did I ever stop?” I replied. “I can’t help it. I just see her and my heart stops.”


“I’ll give ya reason to make your heart stop,” Tommy laughed as he grabbed my shorts and yanked them down and off of me.


My eyes widened as I sat there in just my superman boxers. My hands darted to cover my bulge as the guys burst out laughing. “Not cool!” I hissed. “Give me my shorts back.”


“Come and get them,” Tommy said as he took off running right past Christina. 


I started to panic as I sat there just a little bit away from my biggest crush and I looked around. I saw my sister talking with her friends over at the basketball court. And Tommy ran for the playground climbing up to the top of the climbing dome and draped my shorts on top. I looked for the other guys, but they all had big grins on their faces. “Guys, help me,” I said. 


“Oh no, you’re on your own,” Eddie said. “Maybe this will be good for you.”


“How is this going to be good for me?!” I yelled a bit too loudly. 


“Hey, maybe you can show Christina what you’re made of,” Mark said. “It’ll tell you if she’s into you or not.”


“No way-“


“HEY CHRISTINA!” Josh shouted. “COME HERE FOR A MOMENT!”


My eyes widened as the girl of my dreams came wandering over while I sat there in my underwear. “Hey, Josh,” Christina said. “How’s the summer going?”


“Real nice,” Josh said. “Why don’t you ask Ryder how his summer is going.”


Christina’s eyes laid on me and her eyes widened. Her cheeks turned pink as she looked at me. “John? Why are you in your underwear?” She asked.


I gulped and said. “Uh, Tommy took my shorts.”


“Oh,” Christina said. “Does Sophie know you’re here?”


“Please don’t tell her,” I said, quickly as I blushed.


“Right,” Christina said, awkwardly. “Well, um. Good luck with your shorts.”


“Christina, wait,” Josh said. “Sorry for my buddy here being rude. I think it would be better to help him out here.”


Josh quickly grabbed hold of my boxers and yanked them down while Eddie and Mark grabbed my arms, pinning them behind me as my eyes widened. Christina’s eyes practically bulged out of their sockets as they laid on my below average sized friend. Christina blushed as she said. “It’s cute.”


My heart sank. “Cute?” Mark said.


“Oh, no I didn’t mean it like that,” Christina blushed. “I-I’m sorry, I-“


“JONATHAN EUGENE RYDER!” I heard a familiar voice shout.


I turned my head to see Sophie storming over, military mode activated as she came over with her friends behind her. “S-Sophie!” I yelled.


“What are you doing in public naked?!” Sophie shouted. “It’s not like you have anything to show off!”


Sophie’s friends all giggled while Christina’s eyes widened. “It’s not my fault!” I yelled back. “My clothes were taken.”


Sophie smirked, unable to keep her composure. She pulled out her phone and snapped a picture. “This is so cute. I guess you haven’t grown much since you were 10,” Sophie teased. “In fact, I think I still have those baby photos mom sent me that one time. I’m sure Christina here would love to see the one of you in the bathtub.”


“Sophie, don’t you dare,” I pleaded. “Come on, let’s stop this now. We had our fun. Now can I get my shorts back?”


“Well I think you could go get them,” Sophie said. “They’re over at the playground on top of the dome. Why don’t you run and get them and maybe I won’t show this picture of you running around the house butt naked to your friends.”


I quickly jumped up and covered myself as I ran for the playground. Everyone watched as I made my way over. I looked to see my shorts hanging at the top of the dome. I reluctantly used my hands to climb to the top. The shorts were at the very top and the dome was pretty big, but I managed to get to the top, but just as I reached for the shorts, they fell into the dome and onto the ground beneath. 


My eyes widened. I would have to climb all the way down and crawl into the middle. But as I went to crawl back down, I realized my hands were stuck. I looked to see that Tommy had apparently put glue on the top bars so when I grabbed them, they stuck to them. I clung to the top of the big dome, naked and unable to get back down.


My friends, Sophie’s friends, and Christina all made their way over to where I was. “What’s the matter John?” Sophie teased. “Can’t get down?”


“Sophie, please. Help me. Someone help me!” I shouted. “I’m stuck!”


Everyone giggled and laughed as Josh said. “Hey look, you can see his butt hole. Right under his legs.”


“You can see his little ball sack too,” Sophie giggled.


Mark made his way to the other side of the dome and laughed. “Sophie, come over here. You can see his dick! And it seems the metal might be a bit cold. Or maybe he’s just naturally that small.”


Everyone made their way around and laughed as they saw me. “Oh my, it’s even smaller than before,” Sophie snickered.


“Help me!” I yelled. “Please someone help me.”


I saw Christina and her eyes didn’t look at me. I looked at the others who all just looked and laughed. Sophie sighed and I guess turned her military mode back on as she climbed up to where I was. “You’re really stuck up here, John,” Sophie said. “Maybe I should leave you up here, but I won’t.”


Sophie poured a bottle of warm water onto my hands. As she did, the glue started to come loose. I was able to climb my way back down to the ground and as soon as I hit the ground, I took off running in the opposite direction, desperately covering my parts as best as I could. I ran all the way home, tears in my eyes, completely embarrassed Christina had seen me like that along with my friends and my sister and her friends. And my parents were nowhere. I hid in my room as I grabbed a pair of shorts and threw them on. I thought about all of my hopes tossed out the window.


I heard the doorbell ring and I begrudgingly made my way downstairs. I thought it was going to be my friends, but instead I saw Christina was at the door. Her hair was down and she looked even more beautiful than before. “John? Are you okay?” Christina said, with concern in her voice. “You took off running and I just… I just wanted to make sure you were okay.”


“Let’s see, my sister, her friends, my friends, my neighbors, and my crush all saw me naked,” I said. “I’m just peachy.”


“Crush?” Christina said, frowning. 


My eyes widened and my hands shot to cover my mouth. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to say that last part,” I said. 


“I see,” Christina said. “I’m so sorry your friends did that to you. It wasn’t very cool of them. I… I’m sorry, John. I just… I know I’m probably out of your league and all but I just… well… I really like you John. I don’t who might be the crush you’re referring to, a-and I’m sure whoever it is, deserves you but-“


“Wait,” I said. “You think I’m out of your league?”


Christina blushed. “Well I mean you’re so cute and brave and I just thought with your friend group, I mean…”


“Cute?” I frowned.


“N-no! Not like that! Shoot that’s not what I meant. I’m sorry, John. I’m not very good with words,” Christina said.


“Weren’t you valedictorian?” I said.


“I mean. I’m not really good with words for people I have feelings for,” Christina said looking down at the ground.


“What?” I said in surprise. “You have feelings for me? Even after today?”


Christina blushed. “I… have for a while actually. I just thought I had no chance with you. I mean…”


I stared in disbelief. The hottest girl I knew… thought she didn’t have a chance with me? “Christina,” I said. “I hope you’re not pulling a prank on me.”


“W-what no I-“


I kissed her, wrapping my arms around her waist and I felt her relax as she wrapped her arms around my neck. “I hope this is okay,” I said. “I really really like you.”


Christina smiled and kissed me. “I really like you too. And I have an idea of how you can get back at your friends and Sophie. So what do you say, Superman? Can I be your Lois?”


“Definitely,” I said and kissed her again. “And I’d be happy to figure out how to get my sister and friends back.”

Comments

Popular Posts