The Summer Vacation - Part 2

“John where are you?!” I heard my sister shout.


I rolled over in bed, apparently I had fallen asleep. I glanced over and my eyes widened. Did we? I didn’t remember doing anything, but Christina laid in limited clothing. Not naked exactly, but definitely in less clothing than she arrived in. “Christina,” I whispered. “Christina, wake up.”


She stirred awake and rubbed her eyes. “Ryder?” She said and then as she heard my sister calling my name, bolted awake. “What happened? Did we?”


“I don’t think so,” I said, shaking my head. “I don’t remember. But either way you need to put more clothes on. My sister’ll be storming up here any moment or just hide or something.”


Christina looked down as she sat in her underwear and unclasped bra. She blushed. “Wow, I really took my clothes off like that?” 


I blushed. “I guess I can be a bit enticing.”


She rolled her eyes. “Definitely don’t want your sister seeing me like this,” she said as she redid her bra and grabbed her shorts, pulling them on.


I slipped my shorts on too when the door burst open. “John what are you-“ my sister stared at me, her eyes darting between myself and Christina.


“It’s not what it looks like!” I said quickly. 


“Well, I’d say it’s about time, lil bro,” Sophie said. “Anyways, I just want to make sure you’re okay. You took off running without another word.”


“Yeah of course I did,” I said. “What you did was not cool, Sophie.”


“Oh come on, John. It wasn’t that serious,” Sophie said.


“You weren’t the one naked,” I said as Christina slipped her shirt on, cheeks glowing pink. 


“I should go,” Christina whispered and I nodded as she slipped out the bedroom door. 


“Come on, John, it wasn’t like that,” Sophie said. “It’s part of growing up. You need to not be so modest.”


“I wasn’t being modest, Sophie! I have the right to my privacy!” I shouted. “I don’t want people looking at me like that! It’s embarrassing!”


“Ryder this is stupid,” Sophie said. “If anything you just need more confidence in your body. Maybe we should start a new regime.”


“What are you talking about?” I said.


Sophie entered my room and approached me, yanking down my shorts and my hands darted to cover myself. “I mean, if you’re shy about your body, maybe we should start changing that,” she said.


“SOPHIE!” I yelled. “What are you doing!”


“Until mom and dad get back, I’m in charge,” Sophie said. “And you are going to be naked. You’re not wearing any clothes from now on until otherwise said.”


“Stop it, Sophie,” I said. “Give me my clothes back.”


Sophie lifted me up reaching under my armpits and putting a foot in my shorts, causing them to fall off. “I’m serious, John. If you are so modest, we need to change that. You’re an adult now. There’s no room for shame.”


“Sophie, you can’t do this,” I said as I desperately covered myself.


“I can and I will,” Sophie said. “Now, to make sure you comply with this, I want you to know what’s at stake if you don’t.”


“At stake?” I said.


Sophie pulled out her phone and showed an album full of embarrassing images. “If you don’t want me sharing these around, you will participate. You will comply. Starting by uncovering your body. There should be no reason to cover yourself.”


“Sophie, please,” I said. “Don’t do this.”


“I’ll be coming back to collect your clothes later,” she said. “You better have your hands at your sides and uncovered by that time. And you know me, I don’t bluff.”


She walked out the door and I stood there shocked. I looked down at my body, uncovering it. I guess in perspective, I didn’t have the smallest dick, but I also wasn’t near average. I was probably at about 2.5 inches soft and 5 inches hard. Still that also didn’t mean I wanted to walk around naked all summer long. Our parents were supposed to be gone for the next few months, though, and that meant that Sophie was definitely more in control than I was for the time being.


I sighed as I looked at my phone. I remembered Christina and I talking earlier about a plan of revenge. And we did go over one way to get back at them, but with the new regime my sister was enforcing, I wasn’t so sure about it. I decided to call Christina so I found her number in the contacts and clicked on it. “Christina, there’s going to have to be a change of plans. My sister uh, well she’s done a few things that makes our plan a bit hard to follow through with. No, I’m not hurt, well my ego might be damaged. She took my clothes. No I’m not kidding. She’s taking my clothes away so that I become less modest. It’s not funny. Okay I guess it’s a little amusing, but I can’t do this. Yes, that means I’m naked right now. Please, spare me the teasing. Look, I don’t know what I’m going to do. But I guess until my parents come home, I’m just going to be naked. I’ll call you later. Or maybe I’ll text you. No, my friends don’t know yet. I don’t plan on telling them anytime soon. Please don’t tell anyone about this. Thank you.”


“John! Come down here!” Sophie shouted. “And you better follow the rule I mentioned earlier!”


I groaned as I begrudgingly made my way out of my room, down the hall, and to the stairs. I felt weird walking around naked. But I walked down the stairs and my eyes widened. “Yo, Ryder,” Josh grinned. “Looking good!”


The house echoed with chuckles as my friends were looking at me, butt naked.


My hands darted to cover myself, but Sophie shook her head. “John, you better uncover yourself, or I’ll start punishing you,” Sophie said. “This will be good for you. You need to get more comfortable with your body!”


 A million thoughts went through my head as I looked around. I didn’t see Christina, but Mark, Josh, Eddie, and Tommy were there. I looked at Sophie who gave me a stern look. I reluctantly uncovered myself, putting my hands to my sides.


My face burned bright red as Sophie spoke. “Welcome everyone to John Ryder’s Naked Summer Program,” Sophie grinned. “I figured John needs to learn some self-confidence after acting so modest in the park. And I figured this was the best way to do it. So from now until our parents come home, John’s going to be naked. No matter where he goes.”


“Isn’t that illegal?” Mark said.


“Not in this city,” Sophie said. “The mayor recently passed a law that allows for public nudity as long as the person is a legal adult which John is and consents to it.”


“Which I don’t consent to,” I glared.


“Oh so you want me to share those pictures?” Sophie said.


I sighed. “Sophie, please don’t do this,” I said.


“It’s for your own good, John,” Sophie said.


“So, Ryder’s going to be naked all summer?” Josh said. “And he can’t cover?”


“That’s right,” Sophie said. “I’ll be confiscating his clothes too to make extra sure of it. Which is why I invited you guys. I need you all to make sure that John resumes his normal activities and schedule and doesn’t try to cheat. I also need your help loading John’s clothes into boxes.”


I looked at my friends who all grinned at the requests Sophie was making. I gulped. “So we can just bring him around and do whatever?”


“Well as long as it isn’t too extreme and no photos or videos,” Sophie said. “Then sure. You can bring him wherever you want.”


“Cool,” Josh said. “I’m sure we’ll have a lot of fun.”


“Let’s get his stuff in the boxes and then you all can head out with him,” Sophie said.


I shook my head. “I can’t believe this is happening.”


“Well believe it, bro,” Sophie said as she led my friends up the stairs to my room. “Because it’s happening.”

Comments

Popular Posts