The Summer Vacation - Part 3

So there I was naked as the day I was born. My friends helped Sophie pack all my clothes in boxes where they were put into the attic and Sophie locked the attic door with a padlock and key. Not to mention that she also had photos that I really didn’t want getting out. Stuff that was more embarrassing than just being naked, trust me. 


So I was set on living my new lifestyle whether I liked it or not. My friends dragged me out the door as we headed down the street. “I’m sure Christina is going to love this,” Mark grinned. “Did you see the way she was looking at you earlier?”


“Oh, I have a pretty good idea about how she feels,” I said.


The guys looked at me. “What do you mean?” Mark asked.


“Oh nothing,” I said. “Let’s just get this over with. I guess.”


Together we headed for Christina’s house. I was hoping that it would just be Christina and no one else, but apparently her older sister was there because she’s the one who opened the door. I looked behind me to see my friends abandoning me, leaving me standing naked in front of Christina’s sister by myself.


“Oh, you must be that Ryder boy Christina told me about,” she said, grinning. “You’re smaller than she described. My name is Dani.”


“J-John,” I said as I stared at Dani. “But I normally go by Ryder unless it’s my family members.”


She was taller than Christina by about half a foot. She resembled her a lot, except instead of green eyes, hers were blue, and she chopped her hair off to her neck. She also had a uh bigger chest than Christina, not that I paid too much attention. Okay, maybe I paid too much attention, but I couldn’t help it, it was right in my face. 


“Uhem, eyes up here pal,” Dani said, crossing her arms.


I turned bright red and looked her in the eyes, but that was a mistake. I instantly saw her amused expression as she held back a laugh. “S-sorry,” I sputtered. “W-where’s Christina?”


“You think you’re going to see my little sister like that?” Dani said.


“U-uh, well,” I said. “I don’t really have a choice.”


“Really?” Dani said.


“My sister,” I said. “She thought it’d be a good idea to make me go naked.”


“Really who’s your sister?” Dani asked. 


“Sophie Ryder,” I said. “She’s technically in charge while my parents are in charge.”


“I see… and she sees nothing wrong with this?” Dani said, her face changing to a more serious expression.


“She’s blackmailing me,” I said. “I don’t have a choice.”


“Blackmail?” Dani said. “Okay, look, Ryder. Go get some clothes on, you can use one of my dad’s shirts in the laundry it’ll probably cover everything. I’ll be right back.”


I looked confused, but nodded. “Okay,” I said as I headed inside the house.


Dani stormed past me, heading for the direction of my house. I ran to the laundry room and grabbed a shirt from the laundry room, put it on and I found a pair of shorts and put that on as well. It was baggy, but better than nothing. I then rushed to the window to try and figure out what was going on. “Whatcha doing?” I heard a voice from behind.


I jumped in surprise as I looked to see Christina standing behind me. “I was trying to figure out what your sister is going to do to my sister,” I said. “When I told her Sophie was blackmailing me, she looked pissed.”


“Well let’s not wait here, come on,” Christina said taking my hand and pulling me out the door. “Also… why are you wearing my clothes?”


“W-what?” I said.


“You’re wearing my shirt and shorts,” Christina said.


My face grew bright red. “I thought they were your dad’s,” I said.


Christina giggled. “Okay, well um I guess you can keep wearing them. I’ll just have to do a deep wash later.”


I sighed as I followed Christina out the door and down to where my house was. Then I heard a yell, and out came my sister…. stark naked. My eyes widened as my eyes darted up and down in surprise. Her breasts seemed smaller than I thought and she was shaved bare. I wish I didn’t know that information, but I gotta be honest, so… yeah. I stood in shock as Dani held my sister’s clothes in her hands and glared at her angrily. “You better run down the whole street!” Dani yelled. “No covering! You’re a soldier, this should be nothing!”


“W-wait. Please. This is just a misunderstanding,” Sophie pleaded. “I… I can’t. It was just a joke!”


“Yeah let’s see if you think it’s so funny then,” Dani said. “Go on before I start calling your friends and showing them these pictures I have of you. Maybe I’ll post them on the internet. No need to be modest, right? Isn’t that the point of John wandering around naked?”


I had never seen my sister so frightened before but she started running down the street with her hands at her sides. Her butt cheeks were kinda firm but jiggled a little, and I really wish I didn’t know that, but… if I’m being honest, it wasn’t a bad visual. Just saying. Anyways, I approached my house unsure of what was happening. “Don’t worry, John. She won’t be bothering you any time soon,” Dani grinned holding up Sophie’s phone. “If she does, all her friends and commanding officers will get rather embarrassing images of her starkers. Turns out Sophie is a bit of a stuffer. Guess small sizes run in the family.”


My face turned red and my eyes went wide. “Wow,” I said. “Thanks.”


“If you need to, you can stay at Christina’s if you want,” Dani said. “As long as you put on some pants. And not my sister’s clothes. I also took the liberty of taking all of her clothes. She’s going to have a very naked summer vacation.”


Dani held up a big box. “Well,” I said. “Sophie wasn’t the only one involved. My friends ran off but they were just as responsible as her.”


Dani said as she handed me the key to the attic. “Then it’d be ashame if they got away unpunished. Go get your clothes and come on. I might even… yes I think I’ll lock the door once you get your stuff. I found the spare key so she’ll have a tough time getting back inside. She’ll probably need to call for some help unless she wants to break a window.”


I rushed inside and up to the attic, grabbed a box of my clothes and stumbled down the ladder. I rushed out the door and towards Christina’s house. And with that, Dani locked the door and followed behind. I could see my sister running back, her arms still by her sides. But she was much too far away to be able to make it back before we stepped into Christina’s house leaving my sister locked out naked.


———


I watched as John was pulled out the door by his friends. I couldn’t help but giggle internally. You might think I’m the worst sister ever for making my brother run around naked, but to me it was all just an amusing joke. I didn’t really plan on making him stay naked all summer long. I was in fact going to give his clothes back that night. But as I sat in my room, watching television. I heard banging on my door. I sighed thinking it was John, coming back. But as I opened the door, I saw a woman a bit taller than me standing in front of me, she had short black hair and blue eyes, and she looked pissed. I didn’t know what to think. “You think blackmailing someone into stripping naked is a good idea?!” She yelled.


“W-what?” I said caught off guard. “N-no, I didn’t. John’s just sensitive. It was just a joke.”


“A joke?!” She yelled, shoving me inside my house as she pushed her way inside. “You think making someone wander around the streets naked is funny? He’s your brother for God’s sake!”


“W-who are you?” I said. “I can do whatever I want to my brother.”


“My name’s Dani, Christina’s older sister, and I just had a young man show up to see my little sister butt naked. Imagine my surprise when I learned it wasn’t even his choice!” she shouted.


“He didn’t have to go to your house naked,” I said, trying to keep my ground, but Dani was too pissed off. “C’mon you have to admit it’s a little funny. I mean…”


“No, I don’t think blackmail is amusing at all,” Dani said as she grabbed a hold of my shirt collar and lifted me off the ground, pinning me to the wall. “But I think you deserve to be taught a lesson. So let’s have a little chat, girl to girl.”


I squirmed as I tried to fight back, but she was stronger than me and was filled with adrenaline. She grabbed my pants with her free hand and undid them before she moved to yank them down. I managed to wiggle my hand free and grab hold of her hand, using my muscles to stop her. “S-stop. You can’t do this,” I said. “Just let me go and tell John to come home.”


“Oh no,” Dani said as she shifted her hand to my shirt and yanked it off.


My eyes widened as I was so quickly stripped to my bra. I started panicking, my most precious secret inches away from being exposed.  See, I had special padding that disguised well. I could run around butt naked if I wanted to, and no one would notice that I was adding a cup or two to my bra size. They’re also able to get wet without coming off so I could shower with them on, so no one knew. And sometimes I would sneak at night and take a quick private shower without having anyone notice really. I had never been caught before. 


Dani noticed I let my guard down and yanked my pants to the ground, my black thong came into view causing me to blush a little. Dani rolled her eyes as she pulled my bra off and quickly yanked my thong down. Her eyes narrowed as she gazed at my breasts. I prayed she wouldn’t notice, but she did. “Subtle,” she said. “But not subtle enough.”


She reached her hand and felt along, finding the transparent thin straps and undoing the tiny plastic hook. “No, “ I said. “Don’t.”


“Not so funny now is it?” Dani said as she pulled off my false breasts. “Huh, bigger than I thought, but definitely not the same size with these. Say, you’re a soldier right? Do your commanding officers know about these? This can’t be allowed. I mean, the whole point is being able to move quickly and efficiently without worrying about modesty, right? I mean imagine you lost these on the battlefield. What would you do? Cower and hide while people shoot at you? I wonder what they would do, if they knew about these. Oh and I’m pretty sure group showers are mandatory, so either you’ve nott been doing them or you have with these on. Not very hygienic of you.”


Dani snapped a few pictures of me. “I think your officers should see these. They need to know that you have been lying and neglecting your duties.”


“No, please,” I said. “They can’t see those.”


“Then you’re going to do what I say,” Dani said. “First, I want you to pose for a few shots.”


Dani placed me on the ground. “First, smile for the camera, hands at your sides. Very good. Now I want you on your back, legs in the air. Spread those lips nice and wide. Now turn around and spread those butt cheeks. Now I want you to take these false breasts and hold them directly to the right of your chest. We need a side by side comparison. Very good. Now I assume you know that if you bother John again or if you do anything I don’t like, then these photos get sent to all of your friends and commanding officers. Oh and I’ll be keeping this phone just in case.”


That’s when I noticed she was using my own phone to take the pictures. “Thanks for unlocking it with your face. I’ve turned off the passcode now. So anyways,” Dani said. “The last step is I want you to run down the street butt naked with your hands at your sides.”


She smacked my bare ass causing me to yelp. “Get moving! Go!”


She opened the door and pushed me outside. I yelped as she smacked my butt again. “You better run down the whole street! No covering! You’re a soldier, this should be nothing!” Dani yelled.


My eyes filled with fear as I stood butt naked outside of my house. My small chest, exposed to anyone watching. “W-wait. Please. This is just a misunderstanding,” I pleaded. “I… I can’t. It was just a joke!”


“Yeah let’s see if you think it’s so funny then,” Dani said. “Go on before I start calling your friends and showing them these pictures I have of you. Maybe I’ll post them on the internet. No need to be modest, right? Isn’t that the point of John wandering around naked?”


I squirmed as I turned and started running down the street. I forced myself to keep my hands to my sides, my bare crotch and small chest on display, my bare ass jiggling as I ran. I had never run so fast in my life as I booked it down to the end of the street. Some cars honked at me, but I turned around and ran back the other way towards my house. I was so grateful for all the conditioning in camp because I was able to keep the pace. The car that had honked at me followed me as I ran. I turned and ran up the driveway of my house and ran for the front door. I put my hand on the door knob, but it didn’t budge. It was locked. 


I looked for the spare key, but it was gone. My lip began to quiver as I looked to see the car pulling into the driveway. And to my absolute horror, I saw my commander officer exit the car, out of uniform, but I recognized her anywhere. “Ryder, that you?” Teagan Hawk said. 


“C-commander,” I said, unsure of what to do as I stood there, naked.


“Soldier, what are you supposed to do when a commanding officer greets you?” Teagan said.


I quickly saluted her immediately, and she gazed at me amused as she made me hold it for a bit. “Alright, Sophie. At ease,” Teagan said. “I was only joking. But I am curious about a few things. Why are you naked? And what happened to your chest?”


“Ma’am, I… I’m being punished for uh blackmailing my brother to strip naked,” I said. “And I… I used false breasts to make myself look bigger.”


“You showered with them on?” Teagan asked.


“Yes,” I said, lip quivering.


“Well, Sophie. Next time, I’m going to ensure you strip buck naked. I don’t care who is around, or if you’re wearing falsies. You shower naked. It’s otherwise unhygienic, got it?” Teagan said.


“Y-yes, ma’am,” I said.


“Stop it,” Teagan said. “You’re off duty, just call me Teagan.”


“Yes, ma’am. I mean, yes Teagan,” I said. 


Teagan sighed. “It’s progress,” she said. “Anyways, I’m here because I wanted to see how you were doing really. Apparently, I’ve learned a few things today. Also… you blackmailed your brother?”


“I’m not proud of it, but yeah. It was just supposed to be a joke,” I said. 


“That’s pretty serious, Sophie,” Teagan said. “But, it looks like you’ve learned your lesson. So what’s going on? Why don’t we go inside?”


“It’s locked,” I said. “And the spare key was taken.”


“I see… so you’re just locked out here naked?” Teagan said.


“Yes,” I said.


“Well okay, then,” she said. “Let’s sit down at least.”


She walked over to the garage and grabbed two foldable chairs and then plopped them both down in the middle of the sidewalk, facing the street. “Teagan, can’t you just help me inside?” Sophie said.


“Please, it’s nothing I haven’t seen. And you need to learn to be proud of yourself,” Teagan said. “We’re staying outside. Sit down.”


I sighed and sat down on the cold metal chair. “Alright,” I said.


“Put your feet behind the chair legs,” Teagan said.


I did as she told me to which left me on full display as my bare lips parted. “Teagan, isn’t this a bit much?” I said. “Anyone could see me.”


Teagan smirked. “Maybe you shouldn’t have blackmailed your brother. It’s not so funny being forced naked, is it?”


“It was a stupid prank,” I said.


“And now you’re going to pay for it,” Teagan said. “Maybe I should make you go door to door and see if you can recruit anyone like that. It would be a great experiment. We always need more soldiers too.”


“Please,” I said. 


“I won’t,” she said. “So how have you been?”


“Good,” I said. “Been hanging out with my friends.”


“I see you’re keeping in shape,” Teagan said. 


I blushed. “Well, I have too. Don’t want the return to be too brutal,” I said. “I’m basking in this break while I can.”


“So why’d you use fake breasts?” Teagan asked.


“Because have you seen me?” I said, gesturing to my chest. “It’s embarrassing how small they are.”


“Small chests are a natural occurrence,” Teagan asked. “There’s nothing to be embarrassed about.”


“I… I guess I’ve always been insecure about it,” I said. “I knew going into the military it was a risky move to do what I did, but I was scared of being laughed at and mocked and not taken seriously.”


“You really think people pay attention to sizes?” Teagan said. “If they did, we wouldn’t be able to recruit anyone. As long as you do your job, that’s all that matters.”


“I know,” I said. “But it’s still embarrassing.”


“Did something happen to trigger this decision?” Teagan asked.


I nodded. “I was teased in middle school by a few girls in my school. They called me Small Chest Sophie. There was one time they stole my clothes when I was in the shower. And they pulled the fire alarm. I was forced to run outside, and I was absolutely terrified when I was laughed at. I tried covering myself, but it was no use. I got help from one of the teachers, but I was teased relentlessly until I moved up to high school and found these false breasts online. Saved up money and bought them. I slowly stuffed my bras until I built up to this size. And ever since, I’ve worn them. Teagan, I can’t just go back to Small Chest Sophie.”


“Then why torment your brother?” Teagan asked.


I felt tears falling down my cheeks. “I… I don’t know,” I said. “I guess to make myself feel better. I… I wasn’t thinking. God, Teagan, what have I done.”


Teagan looked at me with sympathy, moving closer. “We all make mistakes, Sophie. We all have our insecurities. I know you’re a good soldier, Sophie. But you need to find your humanity. You need to be prouder of yourself. You need to support your brother too,” she said. “You only have one. Don’t throw that away.”


I broke down crying as Teagan hugged me. I buried my face in her shoulder. “I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I didn’t think. What do I do, Teagan? What can I do?”


“You can say you’re sorry, you can do better, and you can hope for forgiveness,” Teagan whispered. “And you can delete whatever you have on your brother. Sophie, I believe you can do this.”


I nodded, wiping my tears, taking a deep breath.


“Let’s go inside,” Teagan said, getting up. “Come on, we have some work to do.”


I sniffled as I followed Teagan as she pulled out a pin and pick locked the door, opening it. I ran up the stairs and my jaw dropped. My drawers were empty. Dani had taken every piece of clothing. Teagan peeked inside. “They’re gone,” I said.


“Well, can’t say you didn’t have it coming,” Teagan said. “Guess you’re going to go over naked.”


“Go over where?” I asked.


“To apologize to your brother,” Teagan said. “Come on, Sophie. Let’s go.”


My eyes widened, but I was left with little options but to follow Teagan out the door.

Comments

Popular Posts