The Summer Vacation- Part 4

 As I hung out with Christina on the couch of her family room, now fully dressed, I heard the doorbell ring. We had been wrapped up in each other’s arms and I sat up. “You don’t have to answer it,” Christina said.


“Yeah, I do,” I said as I stood to my feet and approached the door.


I took a deep breath and opened the door. My jaw dropped as I saw Sophie standing in front of me butt naked with her hands at her sides and her commanding officer right next to her. Sophie flung her arms around me and said. “John, I’m so sorry. I have been one hell of a bitch and I’m really really sorry. I shouldn’t have done what I did. It was so wrong and stupid and I understand if you hate me and never want to talk to me again.”


“Woah, Sophie,” I said. “Slow down. It’s okay. I’m okay. And I forgive you.”


“W-what?” Sophie said, letting me go. “Just like that?”


“Yeah, I guess just like that,” I said. “It wasn’t that big of a deal to begin with.”


“Not a big deal?” Sophie said. “But I blackmailed you… I embarrassed you… I…”


“You were just being an older sister,” I said. “No hard feelings. Plus, I think we have an understanding here.”


“Oh John, I’m so sorry. I shouldn’t have done what I did. You’re my brother and I love you and I shouldn’t have tried to do those things,” Sophie said.


“It’s okay, Sophie. I’m sorry too. For this all leading to this. If you want, you can put clothes on. They’re up in the guest room,” I said. “And then, we can actually get revenge on the people that deserve some payback, my friends.”


Sophie looked at me in surprise. “Really?”


“They’re the ones who started all of this,” I said. “And I love you too, sis. Anyways, why’s your CO here?”


Teagan blushed. “Oh, I was just uh in the neighborhood when I noticed Sophie streaking around the area. We had a little chat, and the rest is history.”


“I see,” I said. 


“Thank you, Teagan,” Sophie said, eyeing Teagan. “I appreciate what you’ve done.”


“Careful, Sophie,” Teagan said. “I’m still your commanding officer. It would be inappropriate to get too personal.”


I thought I saw Sophie frown but she quickly gained composure. “Yes, ma’am,” Sophie said.


“Well, I’ve done my job,” Teagan said. “I’ll get out of your way.”


With that, Teagan walked out the door while my sister went upstairs to find her clothes and put them on. I sat down on the couch with Christina and we just absorbed everything that happened. “Today has been the craziest day of my life,” I said.


“You can say that again,” Christina said. 


“I want to go check on Sophie, I’ll be right back,” I said as I kissed her cheek.


She nodded and I stood up, heading up the stairs. As I approached the guest room and quietly knocked on the door. It pushed open and I saw Sophie wearing a shirt and shorts that were a little loose, but she had her head in her hands. 


“Hey, Sophie,” I said. “Are you okay?”


Sophie looked up from her hands at me and smiled lightly. “It’s stupid,” she said. “I should really have known better. I just… I know the rules and I know what I’m not supposed to do. I can’t. But… I think I am. I can’t help it. She was the first person who made me feel… okay to be myself, my true self. And I… I guess I got caught up in my own head. It’s a good thing she gave me a reality check.”


I sat down next to her and wrapped an arm around her. She leaned her head against my shoulder. “You really like her don’t you?”


“A lot,” Sophie whispered. “Maybe it’s just a phase. Maybe it’s just because she saw me naked and it was kinda hot. But I… I have this feeling in my chest that I just can’t ignore. But I have a job. I like my job. And I can’t. We can’t have ties especially to higher ranks. It would only cause problems.”


“I’m sorry, Sophie,” I said. “Maybe I can cheer you up.”


“I’d rather just be left alone,” Sophie said. “I need to compose my feelings. Just go, John. And… thanks for checking on me.”


“Of course. Gotta watch out for my little sis,” I teased.


“Shut up,” Sophie said elbowing me.


“Hey,” I said. “It’s not really my business, but… why pad your bras?”


“You’re right, it’s not your business,” Sophie said, shooting me a look, but then it softened. “The truth is… I’ve always been insecure about my… size. Small genes run in the family I guess. But for me… I was teased relentlessly. There was a whole incident and people called me Small Chest Sophie. You can imagine how that affected me. One day, I just had enough and I changed myself to fit an image.”


“I’m sorry people made fun of you,” I said. “For what it’s worth, I think you look beautiful without all the fake stuff.”


“Thanks, John,” Sophie said. “But I think you’re obligated to say that.”


“Then ask Christina or Teagan,” I said. “C’mon Sophie, you really can’t see it?”


“Anytime I start to, I think about those days,” Sophie said. “The teasing, the laughter. I can’t do that again, John. Not now. Not after I built up so much.”


“But it’s not grade school anymore,” I said. “I think people would accept you and realize that you still are worth it boobs or no boobs. I mean heck, I’ve been self conscious too, but Christina made me realize that not everyone who looks at you, cares about what cup size or dick size you are. Some people will look past all of that.”


Sophie smiled a little. “I’m glad you found your confidence. And I’m really happy Christina has been good to you. But you just let me know if you ever need me to kick her ass for you.”


I laughed. “I don’t think that will be necessary.”


“Well if you do something to fuck it up, I might just have to kick yours instead,” Sophie said.


“Where’s your loyalty?” I said.


“Wherever the person who got hurt is at,” Sophie said. “So… how exactly are you going to get back at your friends?”


“I have no idea,” I said. “I think I’ll just wing it.”

Comments

Popular Posts