Merry, Christmas, Eve - Part 2

It was the night before Christmas and it had been a horrifying year for Eve Evermore. Because of her naivety, she had been forced to spend the whole year naked. It felt like a century as Eve was forced to do everything completely naked, including attend school. Despite her college being virtual, Eve was forced to turn on her camera meaning everyone watched and commented and giggled at the sight. Even worse, her professors would record the class for notes and post them to YouTube. Even though it was unlisted, it was still humiliating having her naked breasts online. Luckily, she was able to preserve some modesty by carefully not standing when she was on camera.

“Hey, Eve,” Cindy sang as she opened the doors to Eve’s house. “Guess what day it is!”

Eve’s eyes widened as her hands darted to cover herself as Cindy twirled around with a big smile on her face. “Cindy, please tell me this is all over,” Eve said.

“Well it is Christmas Eve, so… I suppose your year is almost over,” Cindy said.

“Good,” Eve said. “I’d die if I had to go any longer.”

“But,” Cindy said. “How about a new wager? Do you think you’re going to get any presents this year?”

“Probably not,” Eve said, frowning. “I mean i-if Santa isn’t real, then I won’t get any presents.”

“Do you want to make a bet?” Cindy said. “If you’re wrong, you have to be completely naked a whole nother year until next Christmas.”

Eve frowned. “I… no, I don’t want to make any more bets.”

“But if you’re right,” Cindy said. “I’ll have to be naked the whole year AND I have to post a picture online every day for 365 days.”

Eve nibbled her bottom lip. “Deal,” Eve said.

“Wonderful,” Cindy said. “Now go to bed, Eve. I hope you get lots of presents this year.”

“I probably won’t,” Eve said as she headed up to her bed, and went to sleep, praying that this year she wouldn’t get any presents.


Comments

Popular Posts