Thanksgiving Retreat - Part 8

 “Come on, Chloe,” Kira said. “What are you going to make me do?”

I thought to myself all the possibilities I could make Kira do now that I had the whole day with her obeying my every command. I thought about the things she made me do, and I could very well duplicate. “I want you to leave me in peace,” I said. “I just want a day where I don’t have to be naked and embarrassed.”

“Wait... that’s it?” Kira asked.

“Instead, I want you to do everything Rachel tells you to do and whatever anyone else tells you to do. As long as it’s not illegal or sexual. Your fate is in their hands. I just want to relax and watch,” I said.

Kira gulped as the others grinned at her. “I think Kira should have to receive some more spankings,” Quinn said. “For waking us up so early all these days.”

“I think that’s a great idea,” Rachel said. “And I think Hunter should be the one to give them unless Chloe wants to.”

“No, I’m good,” I said. “I’d love to watch though.”

Kira gulped as she was led inside. Hunter sat down on a chair and Kira folded herself over his lap. Hunter caressed Kira’s bottom while we watched and then he started to spank her. It wasn’t too hard, he was clearly holding back trying not to hurt her too much, but it was hard enough to leave a sting. Kira’s face was as red as her bottom when Hunter stopped.

Regina stepped up and said. “Okay, Kira, how about you pose for us while we take some pictures. It’s only fair since you’ve done it to Chloe these past few days.”

“What poses?” Kira asked.

“Downward dog, Diaper Change, T-Pose, spread eagle,” Regina said. “Those are all the poses I want you to do.”

Kira gulped and proceeded to pose in each position while Regina snapped photos on her high definition camera phone. Kira blushed and I felt my phone went off as Regina sent everyone the images she took. “Wow, Kira,” I said. “You can really see everything in those positions.”

Kira blushed even redder as I showed her the pictures. “Please,” Kira pleaded. “Delete those.”

“I’ll use this as insurance just in case,” I said. “But I won’t share these as long as all images of me stay within the group.”

Kira nodded. “Of course,” she said.

“Alright, well I’m done with you right now,” I said. “I’m going to the hot tub.”

I walked away and went to change into a bikini before heading out to the hot tub. It seemed the others weren’t quite done with Kira as they had her doing more revealing poses and even playing with herself at one point, but I was too relaxed in the hot tub to care.

I wasn’t even paying attention and closed my eyes when I heard. “Enjoying yourself?”

I almost jumped as I opened my eyes to see Rachel sitting in the hot tub next to me and looking really really hot. “I’m just happy I get a break,” I said.

“But I thought you were getting excited by everything,” Rae said.

“I mean, yeah, but that doesn’t mean I want to be embarrassed all the time especially being the only one,” I said. “I’m glad that Kira got some attention and who knows, maybe I have something in mind for you too.”

I moved close to Rachel and snuggled with her, kissing her. “Mmm,” Rae said. “You already did, remember? Besides, I don’t care if people see me naked. I have the body, the confidence, and if people wanna see, let them.”

“Really? You don’t care at all?” I asked.

“There’s only one person I care about,” Rae whispered. “And it’s not me.”

I blushed. “You should care about yourself.”

“Should I?” Rae asked. “I think caring about the people around me, especially caring about my girlfriend is more important and when I show my care for her, I’m the happiest person I need to be.”

I smiled. “That’s so sweet. Girlfriend, huh?”

“That’s what you are, you dork,” Rae said.

“But it’s good to hear. We haven’t really said it,” I said. “I don’t even know how my mom would’ve thought about all of this. You and me. This whole back and forth with Kira. This whole retreat and everything that’s happening... would she be proud of me? Of Kira? Would she be disappointed?”

Rae kissed me and I kissed her. “Your mom would be proud of you,” Rae whispered. “Never ever have any doubt about that.”

I nodded and sighed. “I miss her so much,” I said. “I dunno. I would have loved to introduce you to her as my girlfriend. I mean, she already probably knew, but to make it official would’ve been...”

Rae kissed my forehead and ran a hand through my hair. “She probably knew before we did,” Rae said.

“Yeah, she probably did,” I said.

“Hey have you noticed something?” Rae asked.

“What?” I asked.

“Only us ladies have been really embarrassed. We’ve been so focused on each other,” Rae said. “We need to start targeting the guys. We can’t just give them free shows of us without some payment from them.”

I grinned. “What did you have in mind?” I asked.

Rae whispered to me her plan and I nodded. Tomorrow was going to be amazing.

Comments

Popular Posts