A Rat’s Humiliation

“You disappoint me, Cassidy,” the menacing voice of the Godfather said. “I welcomed you into my family. I brought you in and now you spit in my face by attempting to turn on me. You disgrace this family. You disgrace my name. You embarrass us.”


Cassidy Montez squirmed as she faced the Godfather after being an informant for 2 years. She had worked her way up the ranks and then made a deal with the police. She would get them evidence and inform them

about the Mafia, and she would never see another day behind bars. The Godfather, of course, figured out what Cassidy was doing and now Cassidy had been brought to meet with him. “Please,” Cassidy said. “I’m sorry.”


“Sorry?” the Godfather scoffee. “Don’t further insult me by calling me a moron. You’re only sorry you got caught, and you know the consequences and what we do with rats, don’t you? Should I have you choose the method of which you die? Would you prefer the Meat Grinder or maybe the Ice Box? No, I think actually I don’t want to kill you.”


“Y-you don’t?” Cassidy said in surprise.


“Why bother? Killing you would be a mercy,” the Godfather said. “I gain nothing from granting you mercy. I have other plans for you, Cassidy.”


The Godfather snapped his fingers and Cassidy felt herself getting grabbed by the arms as they were pulled back. The Godfather grabbed hold of Cassidy’s pants. Cassidy squirmed as they were yanked down to her ankles. Her Carebear underwear was on complete display.


“How pathetic,” the Godfather said. “You embarrass the family with your childish underwear. And then you have the nerve to turn on me.”


“P-please,” Cassidy pleaded. “Have mercy. I’m sorry!”


“I am the Godfather, Cassidy. I do not believe in MERCY!” the Godfather yelled. “You’re lucky I don’t stick you into the Frozen Lake until you DROWN and DIE! Is that what you want?”


“No!” Cassidy cried.


The Godfather gestured to the Mafioso. He grabbed hold of Cassidy’s shirt and lifted it off of her. Cassidy stood there in her white lacy bra and underwear. Her body was shaking, but the Godfather gestured again and this time, the Mafioso unsnapped her bra. Cassidy squirmed as the Mafioso yanked her bra off leaving her breasts bare with her nipples on full display. 


It wasn’t long before Cassidy felt her panties get yanked down too, leaving her naked. “You will NEVER cross the Mafia again, Cassidy. Or I swear you will WISH you had been killed,” the Godfather said. “Bring her to the Glass Wall!”


“W-what is… the Glass Wall?!” Cassidy cried.


No one answered her as the men grabbed her and pulled her over to a big wall and forced her to press against it until she couldn’t move as she was forced into a spread eagle position with her front pushed down against the wall. Then the Godfather hit a switch and the wall turned transparent and I gasped. There I was completely visible to the outside. Naked, vulnerable, and in public. There were huge crowds forming, walking by me as if I were a mannequin in front of the display window of a store, only I was pressed up against it meaning everyone could see my flattened boobs pressed against the wall and there was nothing I could do to stop them. 


“Now for the last step,” the Godfather said as he opened a drawer and pulled out…


“Nooo! Don’t! Please! I’m sorry!!!” I cried.


He didn’t care. He didn’t listen as inserted the big dildo inside my vagina and then took another thin one and stuck it up my ass. Then using a remote, he turned them both on. And then they all left leaving me there, stuck, humiliated, and exposed as everyone watched. I squirmed and squirmed desperate to be released.


So many people passed me by, laughing at me. Mocking me. But not one, not one person gave me pity or tried to help me. I was stuck there until one of the men finally came and pulled me off, but let me naked and exhausted otherwise.


And this all happened because I betrayed the Mafia. 


Comments

Popular Posts