The Thanksgiving Retreat - Part 7

When I woke up the next morning, I found myself bound to the bed, the sheets were all gone, and my clothes were nowhere to be found. I was lying spread eagle with my ankles and arms forced apart. “Hey, you,” Rae said, “You’re finally awake. You slept like a baby.”


“Rae, what is this?” I asked.


“I was watching you sleep, and I thought, if she’s not going to wake up, then I’ll just tie her to the bed and strip her naked, so that’s what I did,” Rae said, smiling.


“B-but...” I said. “W-what are you gonna do?”


“What am I gonna do?” Rae said. “I’m gonna watch you squirm.”


Rae walked over to her suitcase and pulled out a... “No, Rae,” I said. “Wasn’t the other day enough?”


“This is different,” Rae said as she showed me the vibrator. “It’s a different kind from last time.”


Rae slid the vibrator into my vagina. I squirmed. “Wait...”


“Oh, and look at this,” Rae said as she walked back over to her suitcase and pulled out another toy and some vaseline. “Now you’re really going to squirm.”


My eyes widened as Rae took the vaseline and rubbed it around my butthole. “Rachel, wait, please,” I tried to plead as my anus puckered a bit at her touch. “God, this is so embarrassing.”


Rachel slid the toy into my butt. I shook my head, but Rachel took out two remotes and flipped the switches from off to on. “Better keep it down,” Rachel said. “Wouldn’t want everyone to see you and catch you like this, especially Kira.”


I bit my bottom lip to stop myself from yelling and moaning. Rachel leaned down and kissed me on my lips and then kissed my other lips. I had to really fight to suppress a moan. “Rachel,” I gasped as my eyes rolled back and I couldn’t help but let out a moan.


Rachel winked at me and walked out of the room, leaving the door wide open. I squirmed and moaned as another strong wave of pleasure hit me. Kira then came in and laughed taking pictures of me and all I could do was cry out in ecstasy. “Wow, Rachel really did a number on you,” Kira said. “But... I’m afraid I’ll have to stop you before you release.”


Kira took the remotes and turned off the vibrations. She released me from my binds and I just laid there. “No, Kira. Please. I need to...”


“You won’t,” Kira said. “You’re not allowed to.”


"No, not again," I whined. "I'm at the brink of losing it. Please, Kira. I need to release."


"No," Kira said. "You are not allowed to. And you won't be allowed to for the rest of the day. If you do, you'll be punished."


I gulped and looked at the time. "But it's 10 AM."


"Well," Kira said. "Looks like it will be a long day for you."


I sighed. "And what happens if I fail?" I asked.


"We'll figure out the punishment later, but we're hoping you don't misbehave," Kira said. "Now come downstairs, the others are waiting."


"Um, am I allowed to get dressed?" I asked.


"Nope," Kira said. "We need to make sure you don't cheat. Now come on."


I sighed, but made my way down the stairs. I don't know why I just went with everything, but I guess in a way it was fun. Rachel smirked at me as I ate breakfast. I rolled my eyes at her, but couldn't help smile. "So what are we doing today?"


"Today," Kira said. "We're going to just going to have fun around the house."


"What does that mean?" I asked.


"Why spoil the surprise?" Kira grinned.


I looked at everyone as they all seemed to have evil smiles on their faces. I gulped. "Why must I be the only one naked?" I asked. "Can't you all at least join me? Why's it always gotta be me?"


"Because you're the youngest," Kira laughed. "And it's not like you could beat me in a fight and force me to join you."


"You want to bet?" I asked. "Let's go. We'll fight till the other taps out. If I win, you have to do everything I say for the rest of the day. If you win, I'll do anything you want me to for the rest of the day."


"Wow, Chloe," Kira said. "Didn't know you would be so bold."


I glared at Kira. "So do we have a deal?"


Kira thought to herself. "Alright, little sis. I agree to your challenge."


"I'll referee," Michael said. "Make sure no one's cheating.


"Let's take it to the lawn," Kira said.


"You wanna fight outside?" I asked.


"You too chicken?" Kira asked.


"No," I said.


"Then let's go to the lawn," Kira said.


We all filed outside as Kira and I walked over to the grass. I raised my fists, ready to fight while Kira smirked at me. "Fair fights. First to tap out loses. Winner takes all. Ready. Fight!" Michael yelled.


I noticed Rachel was recording it along with the others who were observing. I also realized I was at a bit of a disadvantaged given that I was naked and Kira wasn't, and with all the recording cameras, I was a bit subconscious of them filming me fighting naked, but I decided to block it out of my mind. I was taken aback as Kira immediately tackled me onto the ground, and pinned me to the ground. I fought back and pushed against her, but Kira immediately reached for my legs and pulled them towards my head. I gasped as the cameras all got a great view of my butt and pussy as I tried to get out of the hold I was in.


Kira then began spanking my bare ass causing it to jiggle and bounce. "Hey, this isn't fair!" I yelled.


"It's standard fighting," Kira said. "Besides you never set restrictions to the fight. I agreed to the rules you presented. It's not my fault if you meant something else."


I blushed as Kira continued spanking me fast and hard. I squirmed unable to do much until I noticed Kira's pants were slipping from her crouching down. I also noticed that her sides were wide open since her arms were busy holding my legs. She hadn't pinned my arms, so I reached over and yanked the back of Kira's pants down, and then tased her sides. Kira jumped up in surprise, letting me go. I immediately jumped to my feet and dragged her pants off of her body. Kira blushed as she was caught in a black thong which did nothing to hide her bare ass. I used her moment of shock, and grabbed her arm, using momentum to lift Kira off of her feet and slam her (gently) to the ground. I then started spanking her ass rapidly, and then I sat on her face, my bare butt right on her nose "HEY!" Kira yelled.


"I'm just playing by the rules," I said. "You can't complain."


"Get your ass off of my face!" Kira yelled. 


I ignored her and pulled Kira's thong off of her. As I did, I leaned forward slightly, raising my ass off from Kira's face, but in doing so, Kira managed to get her arms free and jabbed her fingers up my back side, Naruto style. I squealed, and fell off of her with my ass in the air. I tried reaching back to rub it, from my asshole being sore and my ass itself being red, but Kira pinned my arms behind my back and I was stuck with my ass pointing towards the cameras on full display. I then felt something tickling my pussy and I gasped, looking back to see what it was. 


Kira grinned as she used a blade of grass to tickle me. My eyes bulged and I squirmed, unable to do much about it. My pussy was already stimulated from earlier, and was craving more. But I wasn't about to let my sister win. With my ass in the air, my sister behind me, I kicked my leg out behind me and managed to nail my sister right between her legs. My sister keeled over in pain, and I was able to get up. I didn't hesitate as I yanked my sister's shirt and bra off, leaving her just as naked as I was, and I managed to sit down on her back, pinning her arms behind her as well. Kira squirmed and squirmed, but couldn't get loose, and was also afraid of showing more of herself for the cameras.


"Tap out," I commanded.


"No!" Kira yelled.


"Tap out, Kira," I repeated. "You're not getting out of this hold, and if you don't, I'll have to start spreading those legs and show everyone your intimate areas like you did to me, except I'll let them zoom in as much as they want and everything, and even help spread your lips so they get a great view of everything."


"I will not tap out!" Kira yelled. 


I reached for Kira's legs and began pulling them apart. "Look everyone, you can come closer and look. I want everyone to get a good view of all of this. That's right, right between her legs. See Kira used to-"


"I GIVE UP! YOU WIN!!!!" Kira yelled immediately. "YOU WIN! JUST PLEASE SHUT UP, CHLOE!"


I grinned, "I'm glad you understand that I'm better and more superior than you, but I think you should be immediately punished for interrupting me, and also not heeding my warning. Come here, Hunter. I'm sure you've probably played around a bit, so you think you know everything there is to know about Kira, right?"


"Yeah," Hunter said.


"Well, did you know that Kira has a small scar between her legs just below her anus and just above her vagina hole? Did you ever wonder what that was from?" I asked.


Kira squirmed as I continued to sit on her. "STOP IT! SHUT UP! Don't, Chloe, please! You promised you wouldn't tell anyone! You promised!"


"You also promised I could do whatever I wanted if I won," I said. "So hush, and let me speak."


Kira squirmed as her face was bright red. "How did Kira get that scar?" Hunter asked.


"Well, once upon a time, Kira was doing some... experimenting," I said. "With... barbie dolls... And she managed to get one stuck... up her ass."


Kira didn't meet Hunter's eyes as he raised an eyebrow and the others snickered at it.


"Luckily, it wasn't harmful," I said. "But... Kira had a very embarrassing visit to the doctor's office. And I was there to witness it too. While the doctors did a great job getting the barbie doll out of Kira, there was a small scar left behind as a reminder of Kira's dumb idea."


"When did this happen?" Hunter asked.


I laughed. Kira glared at me and shook her head. "I won't say what age, but I will say that she was... old enough to be moaning your name, Hunter."


Kira blushed while Hunter burst out laughing. "Wow, babe," Hunter said. "Well, at least I know you love me."


I finally got up off of Kira. "I'll be back in a few moments. I have to... take care of business now that I'm finally free of all that. Kira, just you wait. You're going to have a very very busy day. And if you don't cooperate. I might just tell everyone some more embarrassing stories about you," I said.


With that I headed into the house, and took care of business. 

Comments

Popular Posts