The Thanksgiving Retreat - Part 5

 “Wake up!” Kira yelled as I stirred awake. “Everyone get out of bed!”

Kira was practically banging pots and pans waking everyone up.

“Go away, Kira!” I yelled.

“Not until you two get out of bed!” Kira yelled, pulling the sheets off of us.

My eyes widened and I blushed. Kira stared at me. “Don’t tell me you two... fucked,” Kira said.

“No, we just slept naked together,” I said. “We didn’t... we’ve never...”

“Whatever,” Kira said. “Just get up.”

Kira walked out of the bedroom and yelled down the hallway, waking everyone up.

I quickly jumped up and threw on clothes immediately. Rachel was still knocked out, lying there naked. I couldn’t help but stare. I walked over to Rachel’s side and shook her gently. “Rachel, wake up,” I said.

“Mmm, five more minutes,” Rachel groaned.

“Fine, but in five minutes I’ll drag your naked ass out of bed, and you’ll be going like that,” I said.

Rachel groaned and stirred awake. “You checking me out?”

“No,” I blushed. “Come on, Kira already caught us sleeping naked together and already got the wrong idea.”

“Is that such a bad thing?” Rachel mumbled.

“No, not really, but a little awkward,” I said. “Now come on, get dressed and let’s go.”

I smacked her butt for good measure making her squeal. “Hey!”

“Get up,” I said. “Or I’ll do it again.”

“Hmmm,” Rachel said. “Maybe that’s not a bad thing.”

“Shut up, Rae,” I said, trying to resist smiling. “Get up.”

“Okay, okay. I’ll get up,” Rachel said, as she sat up.

She walked over to her suitcase and put her clothes on and then we headed downstairs where the others were waiting.

“So what exactly are we doing, Kira?” I asked when everyone was waiting together.

“We have an adventure planned out,” Kira said. “That’s all I’ll say. We have a ways to drive, but when we get there, then the fun will begin.”

“What exactly are we going to be doing though?” Tara asked.

“We’re going to go zip lining,” Kira said. “It’ll be great.”

“Is that all?” I asked.

“Come now, I can’t spoil all of the fun,” Kira said. “Now let’s get to the bus that I rented for this very occasion.”

We all made our way outside where the bus was parked. We all sat down while Kira started to drive.

I sat next to Rachel and leaned my head against her shoulder. She smiled and wrapped her arms around me. I noticed Tara and Joanne snuggling together while Regina and Michael were chatting  and Zach and Quinn were asleep.

I noticed part of Rachel’s underwear band was poking out, and I noticed the brand was... familiar. We were seated in back, and I looked around before I yanked Rachel’s shorts down. I put a hand over Rachel’s mouth before she screamed. Rachel blushed and looked at me as I raised an eyebrow. “You took my underwear,” I whispered.

“They were cute,” Rachel muttered.

“Okay, Hello Kitty,” I mumbled.

“Shut up,” she said, reaching to pull her shorts back up, but I put my foot down, keeping them down.

“Leave them until we arrive,” I said.

Rachel squirmed but nodded. I couldn’t tell if Kira could see what was going on through the mirrors, but if she did, she didn’t acknowledge it.

Rachel seemed to forget about her shorts when we arrived, though, because she stood up and started walking. I took the opportunity to slip the shorts off of her completely and tossed them into the middle of the aisle.

Everyone’s heads turned as Rachel blushed and ran to get her shorts while everyone laughed. Rachel glared at me, but put her shorts back on as we filed out of the bus. 

“Okay, here we are,” Kira said. “The plan is to zip line which is about 2 miles long. When you reach the end, you’ll have to wait. I’ll go first.”

“I’ll go last,” Rachel said.

“I’ll go second,” Hunter said.

“I’ll go third,” Quinn said.

“Just go when you want,” Kira said. “Be careful, safety first. I don’t want anyone plunging to their deaths.”

We followed Kira up to where the start of the zip line was she clipped herself in and before long she started flying down the zipline.

Everyone took their turn until it was just Rachel and myself on the platform. Rachel helped me strap in, but as she did, she made some adjustments to the harness. When she pushed me off, I screamed as my clothes ripped off of my body, leaving me flying fast towards the others who waited on the other side, naked. Look, I didn’t think to wear underwear for some reason, so... when I landed, Kira was doubled over laughing while the others filmed me. I blushed and desperately covered myself.

Rachel soon joined us and smirked. “Feeling a little breezy?” Rachel asked.

My face was so red I didn’t even respond, I couldn’t. “Where are my clothes?” I asked.

“About 2 miles the other direction. And to be honest, I’m not sure if they’re salvageable,” Rachel said.

“That’s okay, I think these will work fine,” Kira said as she pulled my arms behind my back and cuffed them. 

“Hey!” I yelled. 

“My God you two are ruthless,” Quinn laughed as she was still recording everything. “Looking good, Chloe.”

I was even more surprised when Kira cuffed my ankles together. I looked down, and my mouth never closed. “What is this?”

“I told you we had exciting things planned,” Rachel said as she pulled out a vibrator from a bag she had been carrying.

My eyes widened as she put it inside me. “Guys, wait,” I said. “Please.”

“This is what you get, Chloe,” Rachel said as she turned on the vibrator. “You’re going to be squirming very soon. I told you I would get my revenge in style.”

“So... you all... p-planned this out?” I asked.

“We were always going to go zip-lining,” Kira said. “This was just an added bonus.”

I collapsed onto the ground as the vibrator vibrated inside of me. It was intense, really intense. Rachel helped me up, and walked with me as we all headed over to where there was a stream and a waterfall. They laid me down and watched as I squirmed and my back arched. “UGGH!” I moaned.

I was already breathing heavily as the vibrations only got more intense. Rachel pulled out a remote and turned the dial that was on it. I practically screamed from the immense feelings of pleasure. The vibrator was right against my g-spot too which didn’t help at all as I tried to fight back the feelings of pleasure, though it didn’t work. “Gahhh.”

Rachel pulled my legs apart as my pussy was on full display for everyone to see. I was grateful we were in a secluded area, but absolutely mortified to have this done in front of our friends. Just before I climaxed, Rachel hit a switch, and the vibrations stopped. I gasped. “No,” I cried. “No don’t be so cruel!”

“I’m sorry, Chloe, but I can’t allow you to orgasm here,” Rachel whispered. “Be a good girl and hold it in, and maybe when we get back you can be rewarded.”

“No, Rae please,” I pleaded. “Please let me cum. Let me release.”

“No,” Rachel said. “You are not allowed to. If you cum before you are given permission, you will walk home like that. Your hands cuffed, your ankles cuffed, and we’ll put the vibrator inside you and leave it on while we drive away, leaving you to walk back. That’d be a VERY long walk.”

I blushed but nodded. Rachel helped me up and it felt like forever before we finally headed back to where the bus was. We encountered a few people not part of our group, but no one made a huge deal about me. 

We finally got home, and I was able to resist cumming. I was carried up the stairs by Kira and Rachel who put me down on the bathroom floor. Kira undid the cuffs and I rubbed my wrists and ankles. She then left leaving me alone with Rachel. “Rae, that was...” I said. “Amazing. Please, let me cum for you. Please let me release. Please, Rae. I want you. I want you and I don’t want you to hold back.”

Rae smiled and kissed me, and then bent down and tongued my pussy. “You can cum, Chloe,” Rachel said as her tongue toyed with my clit.

I blushed at the thought but I took advantage of the permission. Almost instantly, I came all over and let out a cry so loud I was sure the entire house heard us. My face was red. I was embarrassed, mortified, but excited.

“You were right,” I sighed. “This was exciting.”

“And we still have so many days left,” Rachel said as she kissed my bare lips, spread them apart and kissed them again. “I think tomorrow will be a bit calmer though. It’s supposed to be a day where we can all relax and recuperate. I suppose we’ll find out. Now, Chloe. I’m so turned on by all of this, I feel... I needed to be rewarded.”

Rachel stripped her clothes off and spread her legs showing me her black pussy hairs. I smiled and lowered myself onto her as we assumed a 69 position. She licked me while I licked her, and it was absolutely amazing, even if the whole house could hear us moaning. It was still exciting. Embarrassing, but exciting.

Comments

Popular Posts