The Thanksgiving Retreat - Part 9

 When I woke up the next morning I found myself snuggled up with Rachel as her arms wrapped around me. She was snoring a little, but in a really cute way. I pecked her lips and her eyes almost immediately opened. She smiled and said. “Are you ready?”

“Oh, I’m ready,” I said. “Let’s move out before the guys get a chance to notice anything.”

We both jumped out of bed, threw on clothes, and then headed off into different places. I snuck into Hunter and Kira’s room and quickly snatched Hunter’s bags and his clothes. I then put then up in the attic. Rachel did the same thing with the other guys. Lucky for us, the guys only slept in their underwear and Hunter had... slept naked next to Kira. Before long they were all sleeping naked.

We then set up everything else for our plan to work. “So what do you think their sizes will be?” Rachel asked.

“Well I know Hunter is quite packed according to my sister. Don’t know how accurate that is,” I said. “As for the others, Zach is probably on the smaller end and Michael’s probably in the middle.”

As time went on, the girls woke up and joined us while the guys didn’t. “Hey, where’s Zach?” Quinn asked. “He’s usually awake by now.”

“I dunno, maybe we should check on the guys since neither are down here,” I said.

“Yes, let’s go ladies,” Rachel said. “Let’s head to Zach and Michael’s room.”

We all headed up the stairs to Zach and Michael’s room. We flung the door open to find Zach hiding under the covers and Michael standing there naked, uncovered. All of us gasped and I let out a giggle. “Wow, Michael,” I said. “I never realized how small you are.”

Michael’s eyes widened and immediate cupped his hands over his dick as all the girls filed into the room. “Ladies, what are you doing?” Michael gulped.

“Why are you naked?” Regina asked, staring at Michael’s lower half.

“Um, we can’t find our clothes,” Zach said.

“We?” Quinn asked. “You’re naked too?”

Zach blushed, but reluctantly naked. “We both woke up without a stitch of clothing,” Zach said.

I walked over to Zach. “Do you need help?” I asked.

“Yeah, we could use some help,” Zach said. “I need clothes, a towel, anything.”

“You know I can really help you out,” I said taking hold of the sheet protecting Zach’s modesty. “But first, I need to know who I’m helping.”

I yanked the sheet off the bed completely leaving Zach lying there, completely uncovered and exposed as his 3-inch dick was on display for everyone to see. Quinn squealed while all of the others laughed. Regina snapped a few quick pictures before Zach had a chance of covering himself. “Wow, Quinn,” I said. “I didn’t know you liked them that small.”

Quinn blushed and said. “I think it’s cute,” she said.

“Whatever you like,” I said. “Alright Zach, get up. You can’t spend the whole day like that.”

“Please get me clothes,” Zach said.

“No,” I said. “You all have had a free show of us. There’s no way we’re letting you all off easy. Now get up we need to pay Hunter a visit.”

The girls and I all filed out and headed down to where Hunter was trying to find something to hide himself behind, but with no luck. Hunter’s face turned bright red when we all entered the room. “Wow, Kira,” Quinn said. “You weren’t lying about Hunter’s size.”

Kira blushed. I giggled a bit and said. “It seems Hunter is excited to see you, Kira.”

Hunter desperately tried to cover himself, but it was so big that his hands barely covered anything. “Where’s my clothes?!” Hunter said.

“They’re hidden away along with Zach and Michael’s. We won’t be giving them back to you until at least the end of the day,” I said. “Now come on downstairs, we have lots of... plans with all three of you if you plan to have any clothes going forward. If you don’t cooperate. We might even just shred all your clothes and leave you all naked for the rest of the month.”

After a few minutes all of the guys filed downstairs and we made them stand outside on the lawn while we all surrounded them, facing them with cameras and phones. “Alright, boys,” Kira said. “We know you’ve had fun seeing us naked and everything, but it’s time for you all to get the same treatments. Hands behind your head, and don’t move.”

Hunter immediately put his hands behind his head. Kira seemed to swoon as he did, but Michael and Zach both kept their dicks covered. “If you don’t cooperate, it will get worse,” Rachel said.

Michael gulped and put his hands behind his head. Everyone started giggling but last came Zach whose face was the reddest. He looked at Quinn for hell, but she just shrugged. He kept his hands cupped over his dick and I sighed. I grabbed a pair of handcuffs, pulled Zach’s hands behind his back and cuffed them. Zach’s eyes widened. “You’re staying like that for the rest of the day. No one is to let you go,” I said.

All the girls giggled and Quinn gave Zach a look of pity. I whispered a few words into Quinn’s ear. She looked at me and then looked at Zach. Quinn sighed and approached Zach. She knelt down and gently touched Zach’s dick. As she did, Zach’s dick grew actually pretty large. “Wow would you look at that,” Regina said. “He’s a grower.”

All the girls and I giggled at that comment and then Regina approached Michael and kissed his dick. His barely grew at all and was actually smaller than Zach’s erect dick by about an inch. Zach’s was still the largest especially after Kira worked a little magic until he was erect. His dick was definitely at least 12 erect and 8 soft, maybe longer. The girls all had their fun messing with the guys.

Michael and Hunter were eventually allowed to put clothes back on, but Zach was forced to remain naked and uncovered while everyone took photos. Quinn blushed when Zach squirted a bit and his dick shrank back down to 3 inches and everyone else laughed.

The cold air didn’t help Zach at all as his dick actually shrank down even more and shriveled up. Zach was led back inside eventually but not before everyone got plenty of pictures. We all had the mutual understanding that the pictures would never leave outside the group and neither would our secrets. Quinn helped Zach a bit even though he was handcuffed and Zach let her as well.

After that, it settled down, just a little, except Rachel had the cruel idea to turn up the A/C which shrank all of the sizes down much to all of the girls’ amusement. Michael and Hunter got their clothes tripped off again, and everyone giggled and laughed at them.

Zach was definitely the most embarrassed out of all of them. I then whispered something to Quinn. Her eyes widened and shook her head. Kira rolled her eyes. Kira approached Zach and said. “Get on your back.”

“What?” Zach said in surprise.

“Get on your back and lift your legs up for us. As if you were a baby,” Kira ordered.

“Why doesn’t Hunter do it?” Zach asked. 

Kira raised her eyebrow.

Zach sighed and laid down on his back. He reluctantly lifted his legs up. Kira and I exchanged looks and we nodded. We each grabbed one leg and pulled them back. Every inch of Zach’s body could be seen. His small shriveled dick, his balls, his butt hole, everything. Quinn blushed at the sight and Zach’s face was just as red. “Do it, Quinn,” I said. “You’re the one who should.”

“Isn’t this too much?” Quinn asked. “Come on, he’s embarrassed already.”

“Quinn, do you want to join Zach?” I asked.

Zach looked at Quinn. “Quinn, it’s okay,” he said. “I’d rather it be you. Whatever it is. Please. It’s okay. I’m okay with this.”

Quinn knelt down and began rubbing Zach’s dick which extended out. Everyone watched as Quinn jerked Zach’s dick until it was fully extended. It was certainly more impressive erect than it was soft.  Then... he squirted all over Quinn. Quinn’s face and Zach’s face both matched in color. “Alright, then. Consider us even for now,” I said. “You’re all free to go. Quinn go get cleaned up. Everyone just take the rest of the day to relax and loosen up. Tomorrow, we’re going on a bit of an adventure.”

Everyone went to do their own things. Zach quickly ran to the shower. I’m pretty sure Quinn followed him in. Kira and Hunter made their way to their bedroom and then Rachel and I found ourselves kissing in our bedroom. “That was really hot,” Rachel said. “The way you’ve handled these last few days. It’s amazing.”

“It was interesting seeing all the guys naked, but there’s still only one person I want naked at my side,” I whispered.

“Naked, huh?” Rachel said.

“I also want to tell you,” I said. “I’m really going to test your claims tomorrow.”

“What claims?” Rachel asked.

“That you’re not bothered about being naked or anything,” I said. “I want to put that to the test.”

“Do your worse,” Rachel said. 

We both heard lots of moaning down the halls. Rachel smirked. “Zach was sooo turned on by all of that.”

“Did you see his face?” I said. “There’s no way he wasn’t loving it.”

“Quinn’s face was better,” Rachel said. “Look if those lovebirds can get together by the end of the month too, then it’ll be an ultimate win for everyone.”

“Hey, if we can do it, they can,” I said.

“I guess we’ll see,” she said.

Comments

  1. I really like this story! some ideas for the next one coudl be rachel being tied to a pole with her hands above her head and people could pay or something to cut off a certain amount of her clothes until she's completely naked. but idk you do whatevr i love the story!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally got around to finishing it. The final part is out now.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts