Destiny’s Desire - Part 1

I had stripped a thousand times. This wasn’t anything new. Heck, it was my job, but why was this time different? When I stepped onto the stage and approached the long silver pole, my face paled. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I was wearing a long trench coat with a lingerie set underneath. But something felt different about this night.


As I threw off the trench coat in a sexy manner like I always did, I felt different. I scanned the crowd and saw one person and my eyes widened. I felt my hands grab the pole as I turned my backside to the crowd and bent down at the waist, popping my bare butt cheeks at them as my lacy thong did nothing to hide them. I felt my breasts rub against the pole as I practically humped it. I heard cheers and then felt a thumb slipping into my thong. It was her. I recognized her anywhere.


I felt her hand slide down, dragging my thong with her as she dropped my only piece of modesty down to my ankles. My cheeks spread apart as I bent forward even more. Her hand hovered over my bare ass as I twerked, her hand moved with the beat as I thrusted my hips. “You’re such a good girl, Destiny. You dance for this crowd of men and you turn them all on. You put on a sexy happy face, but I know the truth,” she whispered. 


Her body protected me. It was the only thing shielding me from allowing the club filled with men to see me spread apart. I squirmed as I blushed. Of course no one would know that this wasn’t supposed to be happening. They thought it was part of the show, but I never once ever stripped completely naked. I couldn’t cross that boundary. No matter how much money I may be tipped, I couldn’t do it. Yet as soon as she stepped into the club, I was hypnotized, not literally though maybe might as well have been actually hypnotized. I had no control, yet I was aware of everything. “The truth?”


“That everything I’m about to do,” she said. “Is your fantasy. Everything you’ve desired, longed for, and yet couldn’t be brave enough to actually follow through. You’re afraid and yet you want it so badly. You need this, Destiny. You need your freedom. Besides we had an agreement. Now you need to do what we agreed.”


 I whispered. “Please, Xenia. Don’t.”


“You shaved yourself for this very occasion,” she giggled. “Nice and bare for all the boys here.. Your bare tits should also make a debut. How can you be a stripper and not show them off for everyone to see? Do they even know what you truly look like underneath those fake breasts?”


I felt her hand slip to my back and felt the clasp unhook. I gulped as I felt the silicone coming loose. Threatening to expose the biggest reason I never stripped naked. “Please,” I pleaded. “Don’t.”


She teased me as she brought her hand to my lips and played with my bare folds, spreading them apart. I closed my eyes, scared of being exposed. My bra came completely off, but her body shielded me from the view of the men as I laid there naked. My silicone breasts fell to the floor, but not in view of the crowd. They definitely knew I was naked, and that excited everyone. But they couldn’t see anything not yet. “Dance,” she whispered. “Dance for them. Show us your moves, Destiny.”


“No,” I cried. “M-my clothes.”


“You’re a stripper, Destiny. You don’t get to wear clothes,” she grinned.


“I...I can’t,” I whimpered.


“I can,” she said as she stepped away from me. 


I heard loud cheers as my cheeks were spread wide, my anus and bare lips were completely visible as they watched me, but they still couldn’t see my chest. I could still preserve my secret. But in order to do that, I would have to leave myself exposed from the waist down. There were men making it rain as they watched the scene unfolding.


I felt myself standing up. My eyes widened. I turned around and pressed my back against the pole, my arms moved above my head as my hands wrapped behind the pole and I felt handcuffs slip on my wrists and get attached to the pole. My breasts were on full display. My itty bitty titties could be seen by everyone.


The club was silent as the men stared at my AA cup chest. That had the smallest humps that might be called breasts. My nipples were rock hard of course, and my bald pussy was dripping wet.


I felt my legs move up over my head as I gripped the pole with my legs, twirling around, my hands still stuck above my head, but the rest of my body was doing the work. I danced and danced, spreading my legs wide. Everyone could clearly see my biggest secrets and so much more as my itty bitty titties slightly jiggled as I danced. The display was pathetic, and yet I was getting a lot of tips nonetheless. Xenia stared and smiled. 


I didn’t want to cry. But to say I felt humiliated would be an understatement. In all my years I had done this so many times, but not one of them was I ever completely naked on display. But the men seemed to still be enjoying themselves. When I was finally finished, I gathered up all the money tossed onto the stage and my eyes widened. There had to be at least $1000 in tips after the house collected their fee. One guy even approached me and whispered. “Wow that was the best performance I’ve ever seen.”


I couldn’t help but grin. I saw Xenia leaning against a wall who winked at me. I took a deep breath and nodded. For some reason I thought that the men would hate me after discovering my deceptions. I thought they’d outcast me, but instead they all pretty much cheered me on. 


“You naughty girl, you enjoyed that,” Xenia smirked as she approached me.


“They...they really liked all of that?” I gasped.


“Of course,” she said. “It’s what I’ve been trying to tell you all along. You don’t need these stupid paddings. You need to just accept yourself for your own beauty.”


“Xenia, I… I was so scared,” I cried as I flung my arms around her neck.


“I would never hurt you, Destiny. But you needed this push. You needed to know the truth,” she whispered. “I’m sorry I scared you, but I’m not sorry for what I did.”


“I… I thought it was over,” I sobbed. “Everyone saw me. Naked. I…”


“But you enjoyed it, didn’t you?” she whispered.


“I did,” I whispered. “I felt so humiliated and yet… I loved it. Why? Does that make me a freak or something?”


“No way, Destiny,” she said. “Definitely not a freak.”


“Maybe,” I nibbled my bottom lip. “Maybe we can do something like this again?” 


Xenia smiled. “I have just the idea. But you have to trust me.”


I nodded. “Okay, I trust you.”


“Then come with me.”


“What about my clothes?”


Xenia smirked. “You won’t be needing those. Come on. Grab your purse and let’s go. You don’t need anything else.”


I nodded and did as I was told as I followed Xenia out the door with my purse filled with the new money, and nothing else.

Comments

Popular Posts